관련 논문
*정책원 미소장 자료이며 관련 논문 소개 게시판입니다. 게시물 관련링크를 눌러 소속기관에서 열람가능한지 확인해주시기 바랍니다. lib@nibp.kr
글 수 429
발행년 : 2016 
구분 : 국내학술지 
학술지명 : 과학기술과 법 
관련링크 : http://www.riss.kr/link?id=A102510233 
지능형 로봇의 범죄주체성과 형사책임
= Study on the subject of crime of A. I. robots and theirs criminal liability

• 저자명

류화진(Ryu Hwa Jin)                                            

• 학술지명

과학기술과 법                           

• 권호사항

Vol.7 No.2 [2016]                                                          

• 발행처

충북대학교 법학연구소                               

• 자료유형

학술저널

• 수록면

213-242(30쪽)

• 언어

Korean

• 발행년도

2016년

• KDC

360                                                                                                                                               

• 초록 (Abstract)
    • The possibility of crime by artificial intelligence is growing with accelerating the development of artificial intelligence. The development of robots built-in highly developed software become a reality, the form of crime that use those robots is expe...
  • The possibility of crime by artificial intelligence is growing with accelerating the development of artificial intelligence. The development of robots built-in highly developed software become a reality, the form of crime that use those robots is expected. And similar accidents are already happening. Here we can have the question whether we could hold A. I. robot criminally liable for crime. The Korean Criminal Act introduced computer crime when amending the 1995 for the first time. For the next 20 years we are having developed technology with a tremendous pace. The law can not keep up coincidentally with the development of science and technology, but the effort is essential to try to faster response to the development of science and technology. If the law is too far away from technology, law can be just a nuisance that catches up with the development of technology, law can not deal with violations of legal interests by technology and law can not protect legal interests of people. The discussion for robot crime is still an opening stage in Southkorea and more studies are expected to take place in the future. In the United States and Germany these discussions are already done more actively and their discussions can be taken into consideration, too. There are basic concepts that must be confirmed as crime or requirements that must be recognized in order to discuss robot crime. This paper provides the following issues dealing with: First, discussing robot crime in the Criminal Act, the question should be examined wether the legal concept of ‘robot’ can confirm. Second, for the robot crime, robot must be an agent of the crime. I examine the problem whether we can recognize robot as an agent of the crime. Third, if we can not recognize a robot as an agent of crime, we should examine whether and how human can take the responsibility for the accident by A. I. robot. First, the concept of robot crime can be variously defined. But there is already a legal regulation defining robot crime. So, we can be able to take advantage of the legal definition. Second, there is a point of view that applies theories for an criminal agent of the corporation to the agent of robot crime in Germany. But I find it difficult to apply to a robot crime. The corporate acts through the natural person in fact, on the other hand, a robot operates on their own machines. In that aspect, the A. I. robot is similar to animals rather than corporate. Today, the criminal responsibility for animals can not be asked. Likewise it is difficult to admit the criminal agent of robot crime. Third, I conclude in this paper that robot can not be admitted as an criminal agent. Therefore in case that robot violates legal interest of people, the case should be treated primarily with the principle of civil product liability. When the criminal solution is necessary, it should be examined whether there is negligence of the owner or producer of A. I. robot. In this case the culpability of negligence in relation to omission of management responsibility can be recognized to the owner for robot. For the producer of robot, occupational negligence can be admitted because the producer did not fully consider the possibility of violation of legal interest that can be anticipated on manufacturing.

• 목차 (Table of Contents)
  • Ⅰ. 서론
  • Ⅱ. 로봇의 정의와 지능형 로봇의 법적 개념
  • Ⅲ. 지능형 로봇의 범죄주체성
  • Ⅳ. 결론
  • 참고문헌
  • Abstract
List of Articles
번호 제목 발행년 조회 수sort
공지 ! 논문 정보 제공 게시판입니다.   11451
429 5 과학 기술 사회 21세기 과학기술법의 과제 / 손경한, 박진아 2007  6794
428 5 과학 기술 사회 생명의료영역에서 여성인권존중의 필요성 / 신옥주 2017  4974
427 5 과학 기술 사회 로봇 형법(Strafrecht fur Roboter)? / 김영환 2016  3623
426 5 과학 기술 사회 지능형 로봇에 대한 사법적 규율 ― 유럽연합의 입법 권고를 계기로 하여 ― / 김진우 2017  2936
425 5 과학 기술 사회 왓슨과 인간 돌봄이론 / 남미순 2015  2425
424 5 과학 기술 사회 4차산업혁명, 인공지능 시대의 교육 / 김진형 2016  2037
423 5 과학 기술 사회 제4차 산업혁명이 일자리에 미치는 영향 / 안상희 2016  1866
422 5 과학 기술 사회 AI(인공지능)과 IOT(사물인터넷)을 통한 Smart health Care Service 산업 활성화 방안 / 설민신 2016  1853
421 5 과학 기술 사회 포스트휴먼 시대 인간의 조건이란? -사이언스 픽션 영화에 재현된 복제인간의 정체성 문제 / 천현순 2018  1686
420 5 과학 기술 사회 나노생명공학에 대한 윤리적 고찰 / 박은진 2007  1531
» 5 과학 기술 사회 지능형 로봇의 범죄주체성과 형사책임 / 류화진 2016  1487
418 5 과학 기술 사회 윤리적 인공지능은 가능한가? - 인공지능의 도덕적, 법적 책임 문제 / 이상형 2016  1425
417 5 과학 기술 사회 인공지능에 관한 법적 규율방안 / 임경숙 2019  1363
416 5 과학 기술 사회 로봇윤리의 기본 원칙: 로봇 존재론으로부터 / 고인석 2014  1354
415 5 과학 기술 사회 인공지능의 빅데이터 활용을 위한 법적 연구 : 저작물과 개인정보를 포함한 빅데이터를 중심으로 / 양관석 2019  1217
414 5 과학 기술 사회 AI시대의 정신과학적 통합심신치유/ 조효남 2019  1174
413 5 과학 기술 사회 로봇의 권리 / 이창민 2016  1083
412 5 과학 기술 사회 특허분석을 통한 인공지능 기술분야의 연구동향 / 노승민 2017  1061
411 5 과학 기술 사회 인간-로봇 소통의 인식론적 기초와 윤리 / 조광제 2011  980
410 5 과학 기술 사회 후쿠시마원전사고와 전문가 윤리- 공학윤리적 관점에서/이재숭 2014  931