관련 논문
*정책원 미소장 자료이며 관련 논문 소개 게시판입니다. 게시물 관련링크를 눌러 소속기관에서 열람가능한지 확인해주시기 바랍니다. lib@nibp.kr
발행년 : 2015 
구분 : 학위논문 
학술지명 : 한국외국어대학교 교육대학원 : 윤리교육전공 (석사) 
관련링크 : http://www.riss.kr/link?id=T13840141 

덕윤리 중심의 중학교 도덕교육제안

기타서명 Study of the middle school’s moral education on virtues ethics
저자 김승현
형태사항 72 p. : 삽도 ; 26 cm.
일반주기 한국외대
              지도교수: 박희영
              참고문헌 : p. 69-70
학위논문사항 학위논문(석사)-- 한국외국어대학교 교육대학원 : 윤리교육전공 2015. 8
DDC 170.7 22
발행국 서울
언어 한국어
출판년 2015
소장기관 한국외국어대학교 글로벌캠퍼스 도서관,한국외국어대학교 서울캠퍼스 도서관

초록
Study of the Middle school’s Moral education on Virtues Ethics

In the modern society of liberalism and rationalism, the human being is perceived an independent existence based on individuality and autonomy. Thus Ethical and moral education has mainly concerned how the autonomous human beings do when facing the ethical issue or their individual affairs and what is right. However, although taking all efforts, we still have many concerns with moral issues.
 What is the problem in the educating morals? Why can’t the current moral education prevent many of the immoral behaviors of students? I have tried to find way to overcome the problems in studying ethics of virtues. Because I think it has the key. So I reviewed McIntyre's Virtue Ethics who is the most famous in Virtue Ethics now days. His virtue ethics includes three stages-practice, narratives and tradition.
 First, he has regarded a social practice as a consistent and complicated activity, which is established by social members, so if the individuals do that, they complete inherent goodness. The narrative unity of a human life makes us comprehend the unity of virtue and goodness in itself.
 So he can do practice morally in context of the community and history he belongs to because a narrative self has both social and historical identities for the tradition. The social practice must be figured in the connection with the tradition. But the tradition is not fixed but changeable because it always require us to reflect on the social practice.
 In other words, it has been changing and developing through time. This era demands a practice, not a judgment. The practice must become a good practice, too. Thus McIntyre's virtue ethics can be applied to the present moral education.
 On this discussion, I suggested a few improvements for moral education. In moral education course, it is necessary to reduce and imply contents. Too much lesson makes the students feel bored and be tired of moral class. And Moral education must establish their identity properly. Only when it has come to have identity, it can accomplish its role as moral subject. Finally, We should invent new-style methods of teaching. I think the class should consist of theoretical classes and exercise classes. If the students experience the gladness of practicing virtues, it can remind them of the value of morality and he will be able to make it his own.
 Moral education is to grow a human mind. In this point, we can find easily that the argument over McIntyre's Virtue Ethics give important suggestions to today's moral education, and has useful methods to overcome the problems with moral education.

목차
제 1 장 서 론 1

제 2 장 도덕교육의 양상과 문제점 8
2.1 현행 도덕교육과 그 한계점 10
2.2 목적론적 윤리학의 필요 13
2.3 공동체적 윤리의 필요성 16
2.3.1 개인중심화로 인한 연대의식의 약화 18
2.3.2 자유주의 교육의 문제점 19
2.4 교수방법 및 교수내용의 한계 21
2.4.1 교육내용의 문제점 22
2.4.2 피교육자의 학습능력 23
2.5 제7차 교육과정에서의 도덕교육 25